Release Dates NA Mar 23, 06 EU Mar 23, 06
BackgroundBattle of Europe takes place in the skies over Europe. Players are taken through breathtaking terrains modeled after London, Norway, Dunkirk and Berlin. A full hanger of fighters and bombers completely submerse the player in the reality of the World War II flying aces; risking their lives daily in countless dog fights and returning home in a smoking plane littered with bullet holes.
- 16 historically based missions, including tutorial and bonus missions.
- 180 models including planes, bases, ships, vehicles and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from easy to hard.
- System of bonuses.
- 3D graphics with realistic special effects.
- Varying weather and daytime conditions.
- 8 camera modes, which allow you to survey the entire battlefield, along with multiple camera effects, including camera emulation and trembling.
- Auto targeting.
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-change game controls.
- Keyboard, mouse, and joystick support.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium IV
- 512+ RAM
- 600 MB HD for full installation
- AGP GeForce 3+ or ATI Radeon 8500+
- Sound card; CD-ROM (installation)
- DirectX 9.0c