BackgroundSince antiquity the World was protected from Chaos by Magical Crystal placed somewhere in the center of the World. Only inside its safe aura there could exist peacefully various living creatures; there they enjoyed sunlight, blooming trees and flowing rivers. Outside this aura reality was deformed: there was no sunlight and no magic. At the very onset of ages the Inside World was shared among Humans, Elves and Dwarves. Later Dwarves deserted their territory and settled in subterranean realms. But once upon a time there appeared wicked Wizard among elves. He gained the confidence of Elven Princess and gave her a magical diadem, which helped elven kingdom to reach prosperity and win the respect of the rest races. Soon elves recollected that they had come to this World due to the unknown cataclysm, and cunning Wizard started elaborating guileful plans of their return back home through destruction of Magical Crystal. Elves unleashed cruel war trying to get this Crystal, but were defeated by Human resistance. Nevertheless Wizard could not submit such turn of events. One day Elven Princess was murdered under mysterious circumstances, and huge hordes of undead and other hostile creatures began their horrible intrusion into the World. To restore peace and prevent chaos your character, the graduate of the Imperial Battle Mage School, starts searching for the powerful and mysterious dwarven artifact, which had been lost long ago. Hire some followers and lead your troops against monsters and gangsters, carry out the quests and the Inside World will escape the crush!
- The large fantasy World is all-sufficient - each unit has its own behavior. Cities produce commodities, peasants cultivate crops and gather harvest, bandits attack caravans, local wars break the peace there and so on.
- You can achieve your goals by various ways and means, everything depends exceptionally on your imagination!
- Various quests are to be given to your character according to the circumstances, so you can replay the whole game and have another mission scenario!
- You may choose skills for your character in order to make him either an almighty magician or a great army commander.
- Powerful 3d engine, dimensional scaling and splendid landscapes.
Spectacular magic effects and variety of spells and getting more and more experience to
- gain new spells and watch, how they work.
- There exists branching technological tree and advanced system of units' upgrade.
- Large diversity of armor, weaponry, treasures and magical artifacts.
Hardware RequirementsOS Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor Pentium III 733 MHz, Celeron 800 MHz
Memory 128 Mb RAM
Video Geforce2 MX
Free Space 900 Mb HDD space
Sound Direct Sound compatible sound card
CD-ROM 8x CD-ROM
Controls mouse, keyboard
Official URLOfficial Site
MulderYuffie and 3 others own Battle Mages
mahalapejic played Battle Mages