BackgroundBaseball Mogul 2004 is the sixth installment in the award-winning Baseball Mogul series, in which you assume the role of general manager for your favorite professional baseball team. Unlike action game simulations, Baseball Mogul is a strategy game that requires sharp wits rather than an itchy trigger finger.
As General Manager (GM), your job is to build the best lineup of players to take your team to the Championship Series. You can make complex player trades and sign players to multi-year contracts as you build your team, but you'll have to compete with the other team GMs, and negotiate with the player's agents. If your new players are good enough, have them join your team right away,...
- Start out in a tight situation: You're four games behind and have to decide how to get ahead. Should you pay top dollar for new talent, or can you lead the current team to victory?
- Browse through over 100 seasons of historical stats to build the perfect team
- New player scouting reports offer year-by-year stats for each player, as well as a 5-year performance graph
- Enhanced minor league control lets player talk to coaches about the rookies they should recruit
- Improved news headlines for easier & quicker reading of the newspaper articles
- Start your own baseball dynasty in three different eras: 2003, 1953, or 1903
- Full-screen multi-window interface for easier gameplay and team management
<li type="square">IBM PC Pentium 100 or better
<li type="square">Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
<li type="square">CD-ROM drive
<li type="square">32 MB RAM
<li type="square">110 MB free hard disk space
<li type="square">SVGA monitor w/ 256 colors
<li type="square">Minimum screen size of 800x600 pixels