BackgroundJust days before Prick sets out on his adventure in The Prick Who Came In From The Cold, Noriko and The Chief must get their apartment ready for Santa's visit. Can you help them get the tree decorated and dinner simmering so they can take a long, hot bubble bath?
Game PlayIt's a point-&-click adventure, right-click for choosing different actions: talk, take/use, look. Your inventory can be opened by putting your cursing at the top of the screen for making the menu appear and choose GEAR.
In the inventory, for using an object, choose USE then the object itself then DONE for closing the inventory and for using what you've chosen into the game.
Features*Exclusive brand new menu and icons actions
*Free game you can download quickly
- Win 95/98, 2000, ME, or XP
- 128 MB of Ram
- DirectX compliant sound and video cards
- 500 MHz Processor
- 13 MB Hard Drive Space
- Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: TackyWorld
- Publisher: TackyWorld
Released North America Dec 20, 2009
- Barn Runner 0: The Case of the Runaway Robot (2003)
- Barn Runner 1: The Armageddon Eclair (2003)
- Barn Runner 2: The Ejection Rejection (2007)
- Barn Runner 3: Don't Jerk The Trigger of Love (2004)
- Barn Runner 4: The Prick Who Came From The Cold (2004)
- Barn Runner 5: The Forever Friday (2008)
- Barn Runner XMAS 1: Cyclone Alley (2008)
- Barn Runner XMAS 2: Wreck the Halls (2007)