BackgroundPrick Peckard and his very much unwanted partner have to work together to reverse the effects of the Big Crazy before it claims Evansville as it has so many cities before.
Has Prick's old foe The Robot Revolution finally succeeded in it's bid to bring about the last days of Mankind? Or does the appearance of a new cult preaching a doctrine of apocalypse have anything to do with this calamity? Most of all, can Prick find some way to ditch his new partner?
The game is divided in six chapters. For now, only two chapters are available. Also, you can find various patches at the official page. Among them, you can find a patch that enables the adult content in the game.
- Win 98SE, 2000, XP, or Vista
- 256 MB of Ram
- DirectX compliant sound and video cards
- 1 GHz Processor
- Hard Drive Space Varies by Chapter
- Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: TackyWorld
- Publisher: TackyWorld
Released North America July 2008
- Barn Runner XMAS 0: Christmas Soup (2009)
- Barn Runner 0: The Case of the Runaway Robot (2003)
- Barn Runner 1: The Armageddon Eclair (2003)
- Barn Runner 2: The Ejection Rejection (2007)
- Barn Runner 3: Don't Jerk The Trigger of Love (2004)
- Barn Runner 4: The Prick Who Came From The Cold (2004)
- Barn Runner XMAS 1: Cyclone Alley (2008)
- Barn Runner XMAS 2: Wreck the Halls (2007)