BackgroundTwo weeks after having destroyed the running bot in The Armageddon Eclair, detective Prick Peckard crashed his car in the back of the hangar. Being afraid of heights, he drives with the windows as dark as possible and as his land-o-matic had a failure, he couldn't land properly. So, he needs to pass a check flight. The usual instructor being deceased, he meets Dr Noriko, a beautiful woman and tries to seduce her for getting away with the check flight. Unfortunately for him, she's not impressed and here he is, with her, in a flying car, ready to take off for a dangerous flight. Will Prick get it right?
GameplayIn an arcade-style, with a top-down perspective, you're driving the flying car through different levels with a challenge to win apart from staying alive: drive in a traffic lane, passing laser gates, shooting target droids, etc.. You have also to check your health and fuel bars without forgetting the different power-ups, upgrading your weapons.
- Win 95/98, 2000, ME, XP, or Vista.
- 256 MB of Ram
- DirectX compliant sound and video cards
- 1 GHz Processor
- 12 MB Hard Drive Space
Official URLOfficial Site
vicrabb played Barn Runner 2: The Ejection Rejection
vicrabb owns Barn Runner 2: The Ejection Rejection
- Genre: Arcade (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: TackyWorld
- Publisher: TackyWorld
Released North America June 2007
- Barn Runner XMAS 0: Christmas Soup (2009)
- Barn Runner 0: The Case of the Runaway Robot (2003)
- Barn Runner 1: The Armageddon Eclair (2003)
- Barn Runner 3: Don't Jerk The Trigger of Love (2004)
- Barn Runner 4: The Prick Who Came From The Cold (2004)
- Barn Runner 5: The Forever Friday (2008)
- Barn Runner XMAS 1: Cyclone Alley (2008)
- Barn Runner XMAS 2: Wreck the Halls (2007)