BackgroundWasteland ruled by grim clans fighting for gas, ammo and auto parts. The proud city of Jericho where civilization still thrives.Bandits on the outside wanting in. Behold the world of Bandits – Phoenix Rising.
Buckle up as our hero Fennec and bald sidekick Rewdalf dive head first into the carnage. Auto wreck gone ballistic! Adrenaline junkies! Wreak havoc in the extensive single player campaign or battle it out in diesel-dripping, lead-spitting Internet deathmatches.
GameplayTake your cannon mounted combat car on an adrenelizd automotive adventure, bombing and blasting all sorts of enemies and cargo trucks, defending your gang and living for glory! You work for the notorious leaders of the Wolfpack gang, Fennec and Rewdalf, taking control of the action while they do the talking. Join the action in over 22 missions of car duels, train robberies, storming of trade outposts and battling it out with hordes of enemies, with only your trusted cannons and grenade launchers for companions.
- 20+ single player missions
- LAN and Internet multiplayer mode
- GameSpy Arcade supported multiplay
- Up to 8 players in Deathmatch and Team deathmatch modes
- 9 original multiplayer maps
- Dynamic landscape: rockets leave craters!
- Unique physics: hyper -realistic explosions, recoils and more
- 70 000+polygons on screen.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/2000/ME/XP
Pentium III 500
128 MB RAM
3D accelerator card (Direct 3D Compatible) Geforce1 or equal
4x CD ROM
Windows compatible sound device
Mouse and keyboard 8.1