1998 was a long time ago in gaming years. Still, that was when BioWare developed the original Baldur's Gate for... posted Mar 15, 12 2:45pm
The mod project Baldur's Gate 2 Redux has been planned since about the release of Dragon Age: Origins, and though... posted Oct 25, 10 4:05pm
Like many, we were very upset this past Sunday when it seemed awfully sure digital PC classics service Good Old... posted Sep 21, 10 2:25pm
Fans of classic PC RPGs are pretty much all familiar with Interplay/Atari's catalogue which includes the likes of... posted Oct 26, 09 7:51pm
The perfect conclusion to the perfect series. BG2 - Throne of Bhaal takes you back to...
General/Summary: Oh yes! This is the stuff! The final fight! The ultimate struggle...
I've bought it on july the 1-st at 13:22 started playing at 13:56 and finished it at...
what are you reading this for? Go buy this game if you like Baldur's Gate and have...
Excellant game, w/ great new weapons (staff of Ram) 1d6 + 12 + 1d4. Jahera was never...
Black Isle Studios, Interplay Entertainment Corp.'s RPG division, and BioWare Corp. have announced today that the... posted Jun 21, 01 2:20am
BackgroundBaldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal wraps up the "Children of Bhaal" story arc, as well as the story of Baldur's Gate. Throne of Bhaal picks up where Baldur's Gate II left off, and introduces new areas like the Watcher's Keep, and a new character kit. Characters may now reach the 40th level, and with that experience new spells and skills.
- Adventure deep into the lands of Tethyr and complete the compelling saga as you fulfill your destiny as a Child of Bhaal
- Uncover the mysteries of Watcher's Keep, a deadly new dungeon, where you will encounter an ancient evil of awesome power
- Cast powerful new spells like Wish and Bigby's Hand Spells as your character climbs as high as 40th level with an experience point cap of 8 million
- Gain amazing high-level abilities; new combat feats for fighters, deadly new traps for thieves, special quest spells for clerics and 9th level spells for mages
- Play a new character kit, the Wild Mage
- Fight and Summon visually re-mastered D&D creatures during your search for artifacts
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PII 233 or equivalent
RAM:32 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 4 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 800 MB
Sound Board: Yes
DirectX: DirectX v8.0
Recommended System Requirements
System: PII 266 or equivalent
RAM: 64 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 8 MB VRAM
Official URLOfficial Site
- Baldur's Gate (1998)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (2012)
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2002)