BackgroundAvencast: Rise of the Mage is a Role Playing Game set in a perilous fantasy world. The player begins his journey as an adept attending the renowned magic academy – AVENCAST – a place of learning in a world of wizardry, wonder and untold mystery. When Avencast is descended upon by demonic hordes the very survival of his world is at stake. While the hero grows in power and becomes a battle scrarred mage, he must fight off nightmarish creatures and transcend dimensions into the past to track down his own destiny. Avencast: Rise of the Mage is a game accessible to both novice RPG players while still challenging core RPG and Action fans with a variety of skills and strategies.
- 50+ different combat moves and magic spells from three categories in two magic skill trees.
- More than 40 unique 3d models of monsters and characters.
- A multitude of different enemies with a great variety of skills and strategies.
- Equip your character with more than 120 unique items including magic weapons and armors.
- Enchanting ambiance in a detailed and charming 3d world - atmospheric moods through real-time soft shadows and impressively lit combat scenes through fascinating spell effects.
- Intriguing storyline in 3 Chapters.
- Multifaceted game play through riddles and quests that demand brain and dexterity.
- 360Â° free camera control without annoying auto adjustment.
- Windows XP/Vista
- 2.2GHz Intel Pentium or 2200+ AMD Athlon processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM for running on Windows Vista)
- NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or better/ATI Radeon 9700 or better
- 4X DVD-ROM Drive
- DirectSound compatible sound card
- 4.4GB available hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c
Official URLOfficial Site
Wildice and 1 others own Avencast: Rise of the Mage
ClockStone Software, the dudes and/or ladies behind Avencast: Rise of the Mage, have today announced the release of... posted Jul 28, 08 3:11pm