BackgroundBased on the 2006 animated film by Luc Besson, the game allows players to relive the fantastic adventure of young Arthur and his two pals, Selenia and Bétamèche, in their mission to save the Minimoys' world from destruction. The game incorporate Besson's entire Minimoy universe and its tiny inhabitants (just a couple of millimetres tall) with the richness and extraordinary visuals of the film. Gameplay revolves around the teamwork of the trio (Arthur, Selenia and Bétamèche): players can only progress by cleverly combining the three characters' skills. In solving mysteries and overcoming obstacles, players will realize that anything is possible when you work together.
- Game play is based on the concept of the "trio" - each phase of a puzzle or combat requires utilizing the skills of all three characters (Arthur, Selenia and Betameche).
- Each character has unique but complimentary powers which players must use to their advantage. The three heroes have their own particular objectives, but they must also aid one
- Players can watch integrated scenes from the film offered in the form of parallel action phases.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP.
- Processor: Pentium III 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1 GHz or higher.
- Memory: 256MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended).
- Hard Disk Space: 1.3 GB free.
- DVD-ROM Drive: 6X speed or faster.
- Video: 32 MB Hardware T&L-compatible video card. Video cards that do not have hardware shader support, such as the GeForce 2 MX, are not supported.
- Sound: DirectX version 9.0c-compatible sound card.
Official URLOfficial Site
Anonymous Reborn played Arthur and the Invisibles
Anonymous Reborn owns Arthur and the Invisibles
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Etranges Libellules
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Jan 12, 2007 Europe Feb 2, 2007 Australia Sep 21, 2007
- Also known as:
- Arthur and the Minimoys in Europe