BackgroundArmy Men: RTS brings Sarge's plastic soldier heroes to a new kind of battlefield: 3D real-time strategy. Engage in Campaign Mode, Special Operations, and 'turn-key' wars with Great Battles and build a variety of structures, vehicles, and new troop types.
- Classic Real-Time Strategy: Build, Manage and Battle.
- Fully 3-dimensional world that players can view with the adjustable camera.
- Easy-to-learn interface with intuitive controls and a comprehensive Tutorial Mode.
- Multiple ways to play, including reward-based Campaign Mode, 'turn-key' wars with Great Battles and Special Ops.
- Designed by Pandemic Studios and developed by Coyote Developments Ltd.
Hardware RequirementsComputer System: IBM PC and 100% compatibles
Operating System: Windows® 9X/Me/2k/XP home
CPU: Pentium® 233 (PII 400 Recommended)
Memory: 64MB RAM minimum; (96MB RAM recommended)
Free Hard Disk Space: 50MB
Sound Card: Any major DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card
Video Card: DirectX® 8.0 compatible with at least 16MB VRAM (32MB recommended)
Official URLOfficial Site
scortch played Army Men: RTS
scortch and 3 others own Army Men: RTS
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: 3DO
- Publisher: 3DO
Released North America Apr 1, 2002 Europe May 31, 2002
- Also known as:
- Totsugeki! Army Men in Japan
- Army Men: Gold
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
- Army Men: Air Attack 2
- Army Men: World War Land Sea Air
- Army Men World War
- Army Men: Air Attack