The Conquerors is a very worthy expansion pack for Age of Kings, it adds five new...
A game balanced on military and economy.Without one the other cannot survive.It will...
Fans of Ensemble's Age of Empires series won't be disappointed with the Conquerors...
This game should and will go down in the books and on the the top RTS games EVER. The...
BackgroundAge of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion brings 5 new civilisations in the AoE world, among them, Mayas and Aztecs. New technologies, new combat units and unique gameplay with the Aztecs and Mayas (no horse), new campaigns made their appearance. The Conquerors is the add-on of the real-time strategy game Age of Empires II: Age of Kings, still developed by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Games Studio.
GameplayYou take control of a civilisation during missions. Each of them has different features: some can access a particular technology the others can't. You control civilians that will build, hunt, fish, cut wood, bring gold/stone, etc.. You can also order to buildings to produce a specific unity. Also, you will have to build an army for defending and conquering your enemy. You can also make trade with your allies without forgetting that you can also explore the seas with boats. Your goal is to win but for doing it, you will have to advance in age. You have four ages and each one bring new buildings, new technologies (you'll have to develop them for improving your civilisation) and new units.
- 5 new civilizations like Huns, Aztecs, Koreans, Spanish and Mayans adding to the 13 already present in AoE II: Age of Kings
- 4 new campaigns focused on such heroes like El Cid or Attila
- 11 new units like Turtle Boat or Hussar Calvary unit without forgetting the unique unit for the new civilizations: Aztec Jaguar Man, Mayan Plumed Archer, Spanish Conquistador and Hun Tarkan.
- 26 new technologies and among them, the unique technologie specific to each civilization
- New maps type like dense forest in Yucatan or Ghost Frozen lake
- Improvement for farms: they reimplant automatically
- Units can be in garnison into siege units for more efficience Note for editors: the ancient feature is concerning another game than AoE II: The conquerors
<li type="square">Full version of Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings.
<li type="square">Multimedia PC with Pentium 166MHz or higher processor.
<li type="square">OS: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT worstation version 4.0 with Service Pack 5, or Windows 2000 Professional
<li type="square">32 MB of RAM for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME; 64 MB for Windows NT or Windows 2000
<li type="square">100 MB of hard disk space for a typical install (in addition to the original Age of Empires II required disk space); additional 100 MB of hard disk space for swap file.
<li type="square">Super VGA monitor supporting 800x600 resolution.
<li type="square">Local bus video card that supports 800x600, 256 color resolution and 2 MB of VRAM.
<li type="square">Quad-speed CD-ROM drive.
<li type="square">Mouse required
<li type="square">28.8Kbps modem (or higher recommended) for internet or head-to-head play.
<li type="square">Internet access required for internet play.
Official URLOfficial Site
As human kind progresses through the years, advances in technology as well as in our tools of war take place. Many people do not know what kinds of civilizations existed before the more recent ones have settled & survived the test of time. Take a journey through the original societies that the world has evolved from, and learn how our ancestors laid victory over the lands they claimed. As we battled each other for territory, see how our peoples struggled for survival and ultimately dominance. »Read Full Article
- Age of Empires (1997)
- Age of Empires II (1999)
- Age of Empires II: Gold Edition (2001)
- Age of Empires III (2005)
- Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties (2007)
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs (2006)
- Age of Empires Online (2011)
- Age of Empires: Rise of Rome (1998)
- Age of Mythology: The Titans (2003)