BackgroundThis time he will not fail. This time Osiris will show the world of humans what he's made of. But the ankh alone is not enough - not as long as he hasn't found the most important part of his body: his heart.
Life has not been kind to Assil. Only three weeks ago he managed to ward off his death curse. Since then a relationship (with Thara) has hit the rocks and the Ankh was stolen from his (by sinister assassins). Assil sets out to get it all back - and to once again face.
He is not the only victim, however - there is another: the pharaoh! One moment he sits on his throne, lazy, sluggish and with a heck of a hangover, the next he is a slave in his own quarry - how could this have happened? And more importantly: how is he going to get out of this without getting killed?
GameplayAnkh: Heart Of Osiris is even more intense and more bizarre as it takes the player even deeper into the lazy world of old Cairo. You'll meet a lot of familiar faces, but of course there are plenty of new surprises too!
Aside from familiar locations, like the bazaar, there will be plenty of new locations for the player to explore - such as the quarry and the large arena with all its dark, convoluted catacombs.
And of course the black humour of the first game can be found in the sequel! Once again, old Egypt, and its inhabitants are turned upside down and given a good seeing to.
- A completely new and zany story in new, strange and fascinating locations
- New characters created in loving detail
- First class voice recordings
- Sophisticated graphics with dynamic light, shadow and glow effects
- Fair and amusing puzzles
- Cinematic full-motion sequences
- ...and as always: pitch black humour!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Ancient Cultures
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Deck 13
- Publisher: Strategy First
Released North America May 18, 2007 Europe Oct 30, 2006