BackgroundFast forward 30,000 years into the future. The setting is Rubi-Ka, a tiny, desert planet on the furthest frontiers of the galaxy valued for its source of Notum, a power supply for nanotech. The conflict? Mega corp Omni-Tek and the rebel clans.
- Enjoy unparalleled character customization, including 80 character skills, hundreds of special attacks, thousands of items and a wide range of clothes, weapons and armour.
- No other online game delivers more character customization and depth.
- Explore an epic and believable sci-fi universe with an involving and deep backstory.
- Experience fast-paced gameplay with more action and intensity and less camping.
- Choose your playing style and select one of 14 different professions. Soldier, special agent, pet profession, healer, technological expert, trader or adventurer... you choose.
- Go solo or join groups and guilds, AO is packed with fun content for everyone
- Instanced dungeon areas mixed with a wide range of static dungeons and quests means that there is always something to do, even for that half hour session.
- Express yourself through voice, emotes or chat in a fantastic social environment with clubs, bars, guild houses, player apartments, social clothes and much more.
- Fight thousands of exciting monsters in a fantastic player versus environment gameworld, or challenge human opponents to conquer land in large PvP areas.
- Immerse yourself in a world with a fantastic musical score and unique art direction.
- Enter AO more easily with dedicated beginner areas and live in-game assistance.
- Travel in style with futuristic flying vehicles available to all professions, and access all areas efficiently and fast.
- Superior in-game Customer Service including a greeter to help ease your first few steps on Rubi-Ka.
- Join a friendly, large and established player community.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/ME/2000 SP1+2/XP
Pentium II 300
2X CD-ROM drive
DirectX 3D 8Mb video card
DirectX compatible sound device
700MB free hard drive space
Official URLOfficial Site
Anarchy Online came out way back in 2001. Almost 7 years later, and the game is still going. The servers might not... posted Feb 16, 09 7:13pm
Anarchy Online has the potential to be a great game, but for the time being has some...
General/Summary: I was pleasently surprised at this game. I checked out the beta and...
Zurich, SwitzerlandAugust 12, 2002 A familiar concept in other genres of gaming, Funcom today announces the... posted Aug 12, 02 5:49pm
Funcom has announced today Anarchy Online: Shadowlands. Shadowlands is the new expansion pack currently in... posted Apr 29, 02 6:34pm
I never played this game, but my brother played through some beta. After the full...
Bugged, unfinished product. At best I would say it's worth being in alpha stage of...
Fun com.com did a WONDERFUL job on this, and on the longest journey! The game barely...
this game blows ass. its not finished now and looks like it never will be.
This game should NEVER have been released. Funcom is months away from having a stable...
Even with all it's promises this game has to be the worst rollout I've ever seen. ...
Gone Gold reports today that Anarchy Online has gone gold. The official game web site confirms this today through a... posted Jun 11, 01 8:12pm