BackgroundAmerica's Army: Special Forces is a game made by U.S Army giving you the chance to feel the real experience as an American soldier. Learn detailed informtion about equipment and hardware as you progress Intense special forces action and challenging Green Beret Training. You will learn exactly how it feels, the action, the behaviour and the consequences on land, sea and air!
- Authentic U.S. Army experience — Realistic depiction of the values, units, equipment and career opportunities that make the Army the world's premier land force—continually updated to incorporate new occupations, units, technologies and adventures.
- Realistic roles — Including Weapons Specialist (18B), Intelligence (18F), Engineer (18C), Communications (18E) and Combat Medic (18D).
- Challenging Green Beret training — Complete training missions drawn from the SFAS process at Fort Bragg. Successfully complete SFAS and advance to Special Forces Qualification Course (Q-Course) missions to explore new Special Forces roles.
- Intense Special Forces action — Intense Special Forces action — Experience multiplayer missions in simulated combat environments. Take part in missions that span the capabilities of a Special Forces detachment, including unconventional warfare, direct action, surveillance and reconnaissance and Combat Search and Rescue.
- Detailed Special Forces equipment and military hardware — Building on the equipment available in America's Army: Operations, America's Army: Special Forces adds the M4 Carbine featuring the Picatinny rail mod system for attaching laser-aiming devices and sighting systems; the MP5SD6 Remington 870 shotgun for forced entry; the AT4, a shoulder-fired anti-tank rocket and the BDM, a shoulder-fired bunker demolition munition.
- Accurate Soldier behavior — Players are bound by the laws of land warfare, Army values (honor, duty and integrity) and realistic rules of engagement as they navigate challenges in teamwork-based multiplayer force vs. force operations. Mission accomplishment standings are evaluated based on team effort and adherence to a set of values and norms of conduct.
Hardware RequirementsSystem Requirements:
Pentium 3 766 or equivalent
600MB Hard Drive free space
32MB video card
DirectX 8 compatible sound
Official URLOfficial Site
Phalanx and 1 others played America's Army: Special Forces
Phalanx and 8 others own America's Army: Special Forces