Julie Albright is a fun-loving girl growing up in San Francisco in the 1970s. Julie faces big changes in her life and creates a few of her own! In this exciting American Girl adventure, it's up to you to help Julie discover key facts, people, and objects in a quest to save a family of endangered bald eagles.
- Piece together evidence from your research and interviews throughout the game to find out what's happening to the eagles.
- Need Help? Ask Mom! If ever you are lost, visit Julie's mom at the Gladrags Shop for a bit of help or a hint on your journey.
- Travel throughout the Bay area, from the busy streets of Chinatown to the summit of San Bruno Mountain, on your quest to save your feathered friends.
- Notes to Myself! Add special notes to Julie's diary, read some of her personal entries or even a note from her BFF Ivy.
- Experience Julie, her feelings and her life and family situation, through conversations with friends, family and acquaintances.