BackgroundUnravel the conspiracy, and he wins his freedom...
The year is 2366, and the Solgov federation faces turmoil. Lieutenant Kyle Hardlaw, leader of specialized commando unit 'Alpha Black Zero', stands accused of multiple illegal assassinations against his own government.
In the courtroom on Qahira, the politically influential planet formerly known as Mars, a military tribunal asserts Hardlaw killed numerous Solgov officials during a secret mission on a rebellious world. Many local populations are hostile to Solgov, having been indoctrinated for years by ultra-right separatist groups.
Olympus City, the Qahiran capital brims with intrigue and suspicion. Hardlaw's work is always dangerous, but what actions have resulted in his trial? Behind the courtroom drama, a series of missions are played out that reveal a sinister story of counter espionage and treason in an explosive climate. Hardlaw must fight through a military and political minefield to clear his name. Unravel the conspiracy, and he wins his freedom. Fail, and his team will be silenced forever...
Gameplay'Alpha Black Zero' is a fast-paced mission based 3rd person tactical shooter with a gripping storyline to test both your fighting abilities and your intelligence. Dozens of different enemies, all possessing strong artificial intelligence will punish your mistakes across huge and challenging levels
- Squad Based with Tactical and Stealth elements.
- Ability to play through levels as you want to: Stealthily or Aggressively.
- Wide array of scenarios.
- Single player mode or cooperative mode. With upto 5 players.
- Expansive outdoor and indoor levels on various planets.
- An immersive storyline in a unique, mature and gritty future universe. Featuring events and intrigue unlike in any other game.
- Challenging artificial intelligence that makes enemies behave like they are living opponents and gives you smart team mates that protect you and each other instinctively - yet intelligently listen to the commands you give them
Hardware RequirementsOS:Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor:Pentium III 1GHz
64 MB video card
2 GB HD