BackgroundAs Edward Carnby, private eye detective, players must investigate the disappearance of your friends. The search leads you to a spooky mansion and who knows what you'll find there...
- Chilling atmosphere and stunning environmental graphics.
- Battle mysterious shadow creatures with an arsenal of long range weapons.
- Intensely detailed storyline.
- Choose from two main characters; Aline and Carnby, and experience unique gameplay as their separate adventures overlap.
- Radio feature allows you to call your partner for info and story progression.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98 or higher
Pentium 266 MHz or higher
SVGA Graphics Card
4X CD drive or Faster
32 MB of RAM
DirectX 6.1 or higher
Official URLOfficial Site
Graphics: The most surreal and frightening environments I have ever seen. The...
I like it!
every thing is good,
just sometimes is too easy,no need for this so much...
Bla,bla,bla, if you look to your left you shall see the printer, if you look to your...
Halfway through Aline's game I quit, the puzzles were
complex enough but awfully...
Awesome. Programs like these come only once in a while.
Play with lights off. I loved...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: DarkWorks
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Jun 26, 2001
- Also known as:
- Alone in the Dark: Near Death Investigation in Europe