BackgroundThe year is 2008. The area between Iran, Afghanistan, India and China has become the Democratic Republic of North Djombystan (DRND). Seeking financial aid from the United States, DRND's leaders allowed the US military to build a top-secret subterranean base on their territory, but even DRND's government is unaware that the heavily fortified base is a research centre for genetic engineering on soldiers and a testing laboratory for next-generation weapon systems.
When terrorist infiltrators in the government learn of the base, a signal is sent to all "freedom fighters" to prepare for an all-out attack. A well organized army launches a coordinated assault and swiftly advances toward the secret base. American forces guarding the base, taken by complete surprise, put up a fierce resistance but know that their efforts are in vain against the superior numbers. The US government is left with only one option – deploy the elite AEGIS rapid response team to deal with the threat.
- 20 action-packed combat missions full of intense tactical challenges
- Two interlinked campaigns putting the world's finest soldiers against the threat of global terrorism
- Over 70 diverse types of units on both sides, including special purpose personnel such as snipers, medics and engineers
- The most detailed and realistic vehicles ever seen in a strategy game, chosen from among proven classics in actual use in armed forces around the globe, alongside the newest in ground-breaking real-world military hardware
- Future Combat! Near-future technological development, such as robotic vehicles and armed unmanned aircraft
- Diverse combat environments executed in lush 3D detail under a wide range of weather and lighting conditions
- Voice control with natural language support
- Night and day missions with realistic weather conditions
- No resource gathering, construction work or bean counting - just real-time action and strategy
Hardware RequirementsCPU: Intel® Pentium® IV 1.6GHz or AMD® Athlon™ XP 1600+
GPU: 64MB video card with Pixel shaders v1.1 (NVIDIA GeForce Ti4200, ATI Radeon 8500 or higher)