In the all-new Aliens vs. Predator players will have the chance to take the role of the three infamous species; the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien. Each of the three species has its very own distinct story-driven single-player campaign mode that interweaves with the campaigns of the other two species. Aliens vs. Predator will also feature unique 3-way online multiplayer, allowing gamers to pit the three species against each other in the ultimate battle for survival and for the right to be crowned the deadliest species.
On planet BG-386 a colonist mining group discovers an ancient pyramid containing a dark and horrible secret. Across the stars a race of warriors is alerted to the discovery of their pyramid and a hunting party is dispatched to ensure that it remains sealed at all costs, whilst deep inside the ruined pyramid a malevolent intelligence awakes from centuries of dormancy.
- The Marine’s story is an incredible fight against the odds, and the horrors lurking in the dark. Beset on all sides yet armed to the teeth, the Colonial Marine represents humanity’s last stand with the firepower to fight back.
- As the Alien, players will discover what it’s like to be the most murderous and lethal creature in the universe, with the ability to traverse any surface with awesome agility in order to get close enough to unleash its deadly teeth and claws.
- A master of the hunt, the Predator grants the player a suite of exotic weaponry and equipment with which to stalk its unknowing prey. Earn the greatest honour by ambushing prey up-close and butchering them for a gory trophy kill.
Amateur developer "oldschool.Dave" is working on a project dubbed Aliens vs Marine, which remakes the marine... posted Nov 09, 12 7:02am
Though Aliens vs. Predator has seen a couple map packs released, and a somewhat successful movie, the previously... posted Jul 15, 10 6:37pm
*If the images are too big, blame Neoseeker's innacurate preview system >_>
Ahead of the upcoming patch, ATI has released a hotfix driver for the PC version of Aliens vs. Predator. The... posted Feb 25, 10 10:52pm
For anyone that's run into game-crushing issues with Aliens vs. Predator on the PC, a patch is coming Monday for... posted Feb 25, 10 8:09pm
The whole "dedicated server" ballyhoo has brought the PC gaming community into an uproar with developers opting... posted Feb 17, 10 4:27am
PC gamers have had cause to be somewhat distraught over recent news that Modern Warfare 2 will not have dedicated... posted Oct 27, 09 6:21pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 16, 2010 Europe Feb 19, 2010 Australia Feb 18, 2010
- Aliens Vs Predator Gold Edition (2000)
- Aliens vs. Predator 2 (2001)
- Aliens vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt (2002)
- Aliens Vs. Predator (2010)
- Aliens vs. Predator (2010)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)