BackgroundThe year is 2060 and the action takes place on a remote and isolated planet. In the distant frontiers of space, a large allied force well beyond the reach of Earth maintains civilization. The aim is to conquer and defend distant planets for the new civilization.
The crew of the commercial starship MBK-03 has been alerted to investigate a distress call from an allied planet. After landing on the planet, the crew discovers that the signal is actually a warning. A warning to abandon the planet, but it is too late to turn back and the terror begins when they first encounter an alien during their investigation.
Defend the allied planet against the alien raid – this is the mission! Far from the reaches of your solar system, you are alone on an assignment to battle the alien horde. As a member of the allied forces, everyone is relying on you. Most of your allied forces have been destroyed, and this will be your most difficult mission yet. It's up to you to defend the planet
- Ground and air defensive battle station.
- Highly detailed 3D graphics providing an incredibly realistic environment.
- Supports Single and Multi-player option.
- Sophisticated sci-fi weapons with power-ups.
- Boss challenge levels.
- 45 progressive missions with sophisticated enemy AI.
- Realistic battle sounds effects.
- Intuitive gameplay and intuitive controls.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium II 500 MHz
128 MB RAM (512 KB swap space)
32 MB Direct 3D compatible video card
Hardware audio card
110 MB free hard drive space
Keyboard and mous