BackgroundAlias is a third-person action adventure containing a unique blend of action and stealth that puts you under fire and under pressure. Whether you're up against the clock or being hunted by the enemy, fighting against the odds or fleeing for your life, the action is relentless. Utilize your incredible spyware and array of disguises to complete the most dangerous covert missions across the globe. Experience all the heart-stopping action and tension of the award winning TV series.
GameplayMake use of disguises and gadgets to undergo covert and secret ops. Work against the clock or going up against the enemy in all sorts of dangerous environments.
- Unique combination of action and stealth creating intense espionage excitement.
- Revolutionary split-screen camera style delivers time-pressure tension.
- High-action, motion captured combat with blocks, counters and disarm moves.
- Makeshift weaponry using objects found in the environment.
- State-of-the-art gadgets, alluring disguises & stunning locations.
- Mini-games including lock picking and lie detector tests.
- Silent takedown moves and special attacks.
- Levels and objectives can be completed in multiple ways.
- Close ties to the TV show using official script writers, costumes and voices.
- Intriguing, twisting plot crafted by the writers of the Alias television series.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America May 26, 2004 Europe Jul 2, 2004