Background"Alan Wake" is a psychological action thriller from Remedy, the legendary and renowned developers of highly successful action titles. In this exciting new title exclusively for Windows and Xbox 360, gamers assume the role of Alan Wake, a best-selling suspense author who escapes to a small town to recover from the mysterious disappearance of his fiancée.
Set in the deceptively idyllic town of Bright Falls, Wash., "Alan Wake" immerses players in an intense and expansive cinematic world that enables players to roam freely in hyper-realistic, dynamic and interactive environments. "Alan Wake" is mission-based with a deeply engaging and suspenseful story line unveiling new twists and profound character revelations at every turn. Players will unravel the riveting plot through multilayered character interactions, unique problem-solving and intense combat against terrifying enemies. In this nightmarish world, Alan Wake must use a variety of weapons to survive, including his most powerful ally against the creatures of darkness — light itself.
- Dig for clues in a twisting and multi-layered story filled with suspense
- Mission-based structure of psychological action thriller similar to best of dramatic television
- Realistic environment; weather and light affect gameplay
- Explore and roam free in an open environment
- Solve unique puzzles and face intense combat
Key PC Version Enhancements
* Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity
than ever before
* Fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the
Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
* A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and
16:10 aspect ratios
* Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
* Additional features our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as
well as “hide HUD”.
* Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode
* Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D ===Official URL===
CatOfTheCanals and 284 others own Alan Wake
Fluidity and 1 others played Alan Wake
Remedy's next game, Quantum Break, was announced at yesterday's Xbox One reveal event. While it's no...
Remedy's next game, Quantum Break, was announced at yesterday's Xbox One reveal event. While it's no...posted May 22, 13 4:08pm
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Feb 16, 2012 Australia Mar 22, 2012