BackgroundAgatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express is based off the plot as built in the famous book. In it, you play as Antoinette, one of the staff on board who considers herself to be a buff on mysteries, while the famous Hercule Poirot lies bed ridden, handing you hints on what to do next. While trying to solve the grisly murder of a man, a series of cover ups and relations between the passengers slowly unfolds, to an ending where we find out who truly is the murderer behind the Murder on the Orient Express.
- An astonishing ending different from the original novel
- Encounter unique twist-and-turns as you play an all new character, Antoinette Marceau
- Experience the new and very creative built-in hint system as Hercule Poirot acts as your mentor and confidante
- Veteran studio AWE Games and famed author Lee Sheldon pair up again to bring us the second video game in a series of adventures for the PC, based on novels by Agatha Christie
- Shadow and interact with over 20 different characters throughout your investigation to gain insight on each suspect
- Visually impressive graphics and weather effects immerse you deeper into the mystery without the requirement of expensive hardware
- 20+ hours of engrossing gameplay
Hardware Requirements- OS: Windows® 2000/XP.
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Pentium® 3 Processor.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Disk Space: 1.5 GB.
- CD/DVD-ROM: 16x.
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 9 Compatible Video Card.
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX® Compatible.
- Input: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers.