BackgroundBased on the novel Evil Under the Sun by the world's best-known mystery author, this is the third installment in The Adventure Company's successful Agatha Christie video game series.
The famous detective Hercule Poirot is back in typical style, turning up at just the right time to begin an investigation into the murder of a famous actress during what should have been the start of a relaxing holiday.
GameplayTaking on the role of Hercule Poirot, players can scour a stunning tropical island for clues and delve deeper into the mysterious relationships between over 20 unique characters to search out the killer.
There are a number improvements that have been made to Evil Under the Sun based on player feedback, including a more streamlined inventory system, character dialogue choices that will impact events as the player progresses in the game, less repetitive detective footwork, and more diverse environments and locales to explore.
- Play as world-renowned Belgian detective, Hercule Poirot.
- Over 20 unique characters to interact with, each with their own motives.
- Cinematic camera perspectives emphasizing character facial emotions
- Shadowing ability allows Poirot to stealthily follow suspects from a discreet distance.
- Advanced in-game hint system, including automatic journal recording.
- Additional storyline appended to that of the original novel providing a new ending.
Hardware RequirementsMinimum System Requirements
OS: Windows® 2000/XP
CPU: 1.4 GHz Pentium® 3 Processor
RAM: 256 MB
Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 9 Compatible Video Card
Sound: 16-bit DirectX® Compatible
Input: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers