Background10 people, strangers to each other are invited to a lavish estate on a remote island. Through a recording their mysterious host accuses each of his guests of murder and proceeds to exact justice. The tension mounts as, one-by-one, the number of people are reduced through the ingenious plotting of the unseen killer. Prepare to play the 11th character in the video game based on the best-selling murder mystery of all time!
- New twists-and-turns to the original story, plus a brand new character has been introduced – YOU.
- Multiple game endings – the ending is entirely in your hands. If you know what happens in the book
you don't know what happens in the game!
- Breathtaking 3D graphics that will immerse you into this thrilling mystery.
- Original and creative puzzles that will challenge you throughout the game.
- Will you be the one who survives the longest? Only time will tell
- 20+ hours of engrossing gameplay that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium 3 800MHz Processor
- 256MB of RAM
- 32MB RAM DirectX Compatible Video Card
- 16X DVD-ROM Drive
- 16-bit Sound Blaster Compatible
- 800MB available hard disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
xXShadXx and 6 others own Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
ShadowJ played Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: AWE Games
- Publisher: The Adventure Company
Released North America Nov 8, 2005 Europe Sep 30, 2005 Australia Nov 8, 2005