BackgroundJohn Mullins (based on the real-life ex-mercenary who acted as a consultant during development of the first game) returns to service in Soldier of Fortune II, sequel to the original FPS. While the game now utilizes the Quake III Arena engine, it also implements its own terrain engine, ROAM, for massive in-game environments. The infamous GHOUL hit-zone damage technology has returned in improved form, allowing you to target even more parts of your foes' bodies.
- 10 Single Player Missions Spanning 70 Levels.
- Random Scenario Generator.
- DM, Team DM, CTF, Infiltration and Elimination Multiplayer modes,
featuring the RMG Random Map Generation technology.
- Quake III: Team Arena Engine Enhanced With:
GHOUL 2 Rendering System
TORR Terrain System
LICH AI System
ICARUS2 Scripting System
Dynamic Sound and Music System
- 14 Real-World Weapons and 10 Grenades:
Multiple Fire Modes Per Weapon
Location/Region Specific Weaponry
Weapons Carry Authentic Military Designations
- Real-World Locations/Environments Including:
Colombia, Kamchatka, Hong Kong and Prague
- Extremely Detailed Characters and Weapons:
Motion-Captured Character Animations
3000 Polygon Enemy Models
1500 Polygon Weapon Models
Photo-Realistic Textures and Skins
Professional Voice Acting
- Environmental Effects: Snow, Rain, Fog.
- Parental Lockout and Violence Level Controls.
- Real-World, Cinematic Quality Action Story.
Official URLOfficial Site
Well after purchasing the game , I was suprised by how well the AI is , whether they...
This is a good game, I would buy it for the excellent online mode alone. The single...
This is soldier of fortune. Agame where you have to kill everything. You also have to...
Overall Solider of Fortune 2 is a very good first person shooter, the online play is...
Sorry guyz, but this title really sucks. After i' ve played Medal of honor allied...
John F Mullins is back with a vengeance. Nothing I say can really prepare you for this...
Activision and Raven Software's Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix has gone gold and is on its way to... posted May 13, 02 7:13pm