BackgroundCreate your own infrastructure, hotels, chalets or slopes wherever you want onto the mountains, ensuring that your customers feel comfortable in your resort. Keep cool when confronted by unexpected events; manage your employees and the influx of holidaymakers in town and on the slopes. Control hundreds of parameters Fine strategy and management are a prerequisite!
- Choose the configuration of your resort (altitude, exposure, relief...).
- Build your accommodation structures without restraint (hotels or chalets), your heavy equipment (ski lifts, sports infrastructures, services and offices) and your stores (restaurants, bars, ski shops, supermarkets, cinema...).
- Choose the commercial positioning: to attract the desired clientele...
- Define the price list of the resort and control its income and expenditure.
- Improve the overall quality of the services provided by the resort (reception, maintenance, staff skills, variety of activities, etc.).
- Set up your ski lift network in order to keep traffic moving on the slopes and to satisfy your customer's needs.
- Recruit, manage, pay and train your employees (ski instructors, reception staff, mechanics, first-aid workers, engineers...).
- Organise advertising campaigns to improve the reputation of your ski resort!
- Finally, you will have to keep cool in front of many unexpected events: avalanches, breakdowns, lack of snow, accidents along with many other surprises!
- The layer of snow varies in accordance with the weather conditions; the game will display many different textures of snow for greater realism!
- Send your ski patrols to prevent avalanches and to secure the slopes. Control your snowplough teams. Use your snow guns if necessary.
Official URLOfficial Site
mr_world_12000 owns Ski Park Manager
Feb 12, 04 12:04pm