BackgroundThis sequel to SimThemePark allows players to build up to 18 styles of rollercoasters. With 3 new themes -- Arabian Nights, Land of Invention and Polar Zone, gamers can experience more in depth business models.
- Create theme park of your dreams
- Design and build your own roller coasters
- Ride your coasters and walk through your park with a first-person view
- Choose from 200 rides, roller coasters, sideshows, and shops in 3 distinct themes
- Progress through 15 levels of play
Hardware RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 95, 98, or Me
Intel Pentium processor w/MMX 233 MHz
32 MB RAM
4 MB video card
awesomepossum123 and 7 others own SimCoaster
endyouall played SimCoaster
In total it's not a perfect game, but it's fun if you like it's kind.
I would suggest to friends, but I would never give as a gift.