BackgroundFor the last 15 years the corrupt dictator, Sopot, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth. His relentless pursuit of unification with the neighboring United Republic has left the country soaked in unnecessary bloodshed and poverty. Propaganda is plastered through communities and a Public Information Building, built as a tribute to the self centered chancellor spews news broadcasts with claims of victory as more and more soldiers fall victim. Fed up after years on the front lines, a group of super soldiers injected with nanotechnology vow to replace the dictator and restore peace. Join the squad as Alias, a demolitions expert and fight with team mates Molov, Repta, Shrike, Tangier, and Quill. You all have unique abilities and attributes acquired through nano technology to help bring the Commonwealth back to glory.
GameplayDefend your country as Alias, a demolitions expert, with the help of five squad members, each specialized in their own means of destruction. Fight through diverse levels using vehicles, an arsenal of specialized weapons and explosives in a rampage to overthrow the government.
- Revamped Geo-Mod engine - the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification.
- All-new storyline & characters - fight as a member of an elite squad of six.
- Enhanced graphics and prerendered cutscenes for a completely immersive experience.
- Utilize four varied vehicles in combat, including a tank, a hover flyer and a submarine.
- Acquire superior firepower from multiple boss battles.
- 14 specialized weapons of mass destruction, including dual-handed pistols and machine guns.
- All-new inventory of useful items - health kits, night vision goggles, numerous grenades and more.
- Stealth, puzzle solving and action-oriented objectives.
- Advanced AI behavior - AI works in squads and reacts realistically to events.
- High replay value due to multiple endings based on player actions.
Official URLOfficial Site
The Darksiders and Red Faction franchises are far from dead. Nordic Games, current owners of... posted Feb 13, 14 7:49pm
If it sells, give it a sequel.
Red Faction wasn't that good of a game, but a lot of...
The holiday season is approaching quickly and that means some big sales are going to be popping up everywhere.... posted Nov 26, 09 5:28am
In this game you play as Alias. Alias is part of an elite squad developed to suppress...
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: THQ
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 31, 2002 Europe Jun 27, 2003