There was a time, young whippesnapper, when games, and more specifically shooters, were simple pleasures. There... posted Nov 02, 11 6:22am
Fifteen years ago, Quake players were introduced to class-based team gameplay when the Team Fortress mod was... posted Aug 05, 11 2:10pm
Quake is known by some as the greatest first person shooter ever made. It is...
Awesome Game. I have never ever ever ever palyed anything better never in my whole...
Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!!...
Quake was one of those games that changed a gaming genre, well ahead of its time, yet...
- Configuring the Darkplaces engine to work with Quake 1 Jun 15
- Quake maps Jul 8
- where can i get a free download of quake Apr 13
- Install Jan 29
BackgroundThe creators of the first 3d shooter have created a highly improved product after the very popular Doom series. Gameplay, Graphics, weapons, basically everything is improved.
- MS-DOS 5.0 or higher or Windows(R) 95/98 operating system (The game will have problems running in Windows XP without a source port such as EZQuake, GLQuake, or WinQuake)
- Intel Pentium(R) 75 MHz processor or better
- Memory: DOS -- 8 MB RAM required (16 MB recommended)
- VGA compatible display or better
- Hard disk drive with 80 MB of uncompressed space available
- Double-speed CD-ROM drive (300K/sec, sustained transfer rate)
- 100% Sound Blaster-compatible sound card
- Supports modem, network, and Internet play
- Joystick and mouse-supported (3-button mouse recommended)
Official URLOfficial Site
- Quake 4 (2005)
- Quake II (1997)
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory (1999)
- Quake II: Extremities (1998)
- Quake II: Ground Zero (1998)
- Quake II: Quad Damage (1998)
- Quake II: The Reckoning (1998)
- Quake III : Team Arena (2000)
- Quake III: Arena (1999)
- Quake Live (2009)
- Quake Arena Arcade (2010)
- Quake III Revolution (2001)
- Quake II (1999)
- Quake II (1999)
- Quake (1997)