BackgroundA turn based strategy game, players race against the clock to outwit their opponent. Combatting in a space environment, both leadership and technology is a factor for achieving victory in battle.
- 4 different victory conditions
- Explore strange solar systems
- Dynamic Galaxy Generation -no two games are the same!
- Play one of 16 Unique Races
- Design and research exotic ships and weapons to crush your enemies!
- Colossal Real Time Space Battles
- Use espionage, disinformation, subterfuge, betrayal, subversion and
- Assassination to seat yourself in the highest chair of Orion!
- Intuitive interface
- 8 Player (LAN/Internet) Multiplayer Action.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System -Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor - Pent um ®II 300 MHz or higher
Memory - 128 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space - 800 MB Free
CD-ROM Drive - 8X Speed
Video - Windows ®98/Me/2000/XP-compatable video card*(800 x 600 x 16 b t)
Sound - Windows ®98/Me/2000/XP-compat ble sound card*
Multi player - TCP/IP (LAN or Internet)
Modem - 56k or higher for Internet play
DirectX - DirectX ®vers on 8.1 (included)or higher
Controllers - Mouse/keyboard
*Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX ®versi on 8.1 or higher.
Official URLOfficial Site
Atari, much like THQ before it, is in the process of auctioning off its franchise assets... posted Jul 22, 13 1:05pm
Graphics : outdated and nothing nice (mainly text to look at). Even intro is "cheap"...
Where to start...
First of all, the terrible UI. There are too many layers of menus to...