BackgroundCruise the friendly skies in a F-14 TomCat, F-22 Raptor, or F/A-18 Superhornet in this 3D flight simulator. Defend your country from attack with laser guided bombs, missles and the huge Vulcan Cannon. A maximum of 16 players can join in over 30 missions.
- Choose from multiple fighters: F-14 Tomcat, F/A-18 Hornet and F-22 Raptor.
- Over 40 hand-crafted missions.
- Mission Generator for unlimited intense action.
- Catch all the action with unlimited views: internal, external, virtual cockpit, padlock, and missile-cam... all with 360° 3D panning.
- Multiplayer action - up to 16 players over a LAN or the Internet. Built in server browser helps you find games easily.
- Over 40,000 square miles of photo-textured terrain. No repetition!
- 4 times the terrain detail of Jetfighter III.
- Over 180 different objects, and every one can be destroyed.
- Thunder beneath bridges, slalom through power line towers, and play deadly cat-and-mouse between skyscrapers in San Francisco, Oakland and more
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 95/98/XP
333 MHz Processor (400 Mhz Recommended)
64 MB RAM Direct X Compatible 3D Accelerator w/4MB RAM (16MB Recommended)
500 MB Available Hard Drive Space
Official URLOfficial Site
Aug 09, 04 3:52pm
This game is one of my favorites, I never stop playing it, its so fun I never need to...
Take-Two Interactive's subsidiary, Mission Studios, has announced the completion of JetFighter IV: Fortress America.... posted Oct 22, 00 12:30am