trust me guys.if u consider to buy this game...DO IT!!
who cares if theres a monthly...
this game looks cool, indescribably cool. I want to buy this game to put it quite...
Tight Sick Killer o ya get it when it come out Has a bunch of cool races like a...
BackgroundExplore the 3D world of Horizons and play as or encounter such beings as dwarves, orcs, demons, dragons or angels. Choose your class carefully however as it will automatically create both friends and foes in this immense fantasy world.
GameplayHorizons is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) set in a world of legend and lore. Filled with humans, elves, dragons and many other creatures and races, Horizons allows players to adventure alone or together in a world of boundless excitement, exploration and if they choose it – danger.
Horizons is filled with cities and towns, castles and strongholds, villages and mystical structures, in environments ranging from tropical jungle to arctic tundra to windswept plains and mountainous wilderness. Players may choose their path within the world – Explorer, Miner, Crafter, Wizard, Warrior or Settler of the new frontier. Live in the civilization of the Empire or venture into the unknown and create an empire of your own.
Players may purchase a plot of land that they can build their home or business on – shops, gardens, workshops – it’s their reality. Friends and guilds can cooperate to build a frontier town, bustling merchant community or mighty defended fortress. Those that build in the wilds of the frontier must defend their community against marauding hordes by supporting a champion or taking up arms themselves.
Horizons allows players to build what they want and also be what they want. As a skilled craftsperson, they can build homes or forge mighty weapons or even give their fellow players outrageous hairstyles or tattoos. Earn wealth, prestige and experience by plying your trade.
Players don’t have to fight, but the lure of battle is hard to resist and power can be gained in the destruction of fell-beasts and completion of quests. Be a battle-hardened warrior, a powerful wizard, a stealthy scout or a trusted healer – or for the first time ever in a MMORPG – a Dragon. Gain fame and fortune as you complete quests – there are many different paths to glory and through the study of a chosen path many advanced disciplines can open up new adventures.
There’s always something new over the limitless horizon and Horizons is the next generation in online epic adventure
- Flying Playable Characters - including Dragons
- Millions of customizations on features that include - armor, weapons, buildings, towns, land, character size and shape, hair, horns, wings, and skin
- Layered clothing and armor to create millions of unique appearance combinations
- Tradeskills ranging from weapons and armor to construction of cities, large defensive towers and transportation systems
- Open-ended school-based skill system allowing you to choose a role for your character and to later switch to a different role if you desire. Prestige schools are also available that provide an opportunity to play more exotic roles in the world
- Build cities and towns in the new frontier, customizing your land as you choose
- Advanced community tools, allowing complete management of player guilds/associations/towns including in-game/out-of-game mail and broadcast features, and a host of group management tools
- Cinematic combat and magic displaying excellent visual indicators of your blows, dodges, blocks and spells
- Advanced AI system that allows for dynamic NPC interaction with the world and players
- Intuitive and customizable interface with hundreds of options to customize your game experience
- Dynamic world, cataclysmic events, ethereal creations, hordes of invading creatures, all changing the appearance and function of the world in real-time
- Dynamic Quest engine allowing you to gain knowledge and skill of the world or to chase the ultimate dream of acquiring land, riches, equipment and fame of epic proportions
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows 2000/XP/98/Me (Windows 2000/XP recommended)
Processor: 850 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor (1.4 GHz or better Pentium IV or AMD Athlon processor recommended)
Memory: 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
Hard Disk Space:
Video: GeForce 2 ( GeForce 3 or better recommended)
Direct X®: DirectX 8.1a