BackgroundBased on the novel and the motion picture, Episode One Racer puts you at the cockpit of a pod racer. You can play as Anakin Skywalker or alien compeditors if you like.
- Take control of one of 25 different racers, each with their own specialised pod racing machine.
- Zoom along 25 tracks, in a variety of different racing classes, seeking shortcuts and edging out the competition.
- Earn money to buy new parts to upgrade your pod and get the pit droids to repair and manage your pod.
- Take up the challenge in Tournament mode, practice in the Free Race or set records in Time Attack.
- Face off against a friend in multiplayer racing.
Official URLOfficial Site
Castlewars and 4 others played Episode I Racer
Castlewars and 11 others own Episode I Racer
RichKid24Really fun I havent played for 3 years though since its at my grandparents Episode1Racer PC
Oct 06, 09 2:32pm
gerard way owns youOne of the best games I have ever played. Racing is fun, tricking out pods is even better, and there are so many unlockables. I'm... Episode1Racer PC
Aug 01, 09 3:29am
- Genre: Other Racing Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Q2 1999
- Also known as:
- Star Wars Racer in North America
- Star Wars Pod Racer in North America