BackgroundThis is the sequel to the original Delta Force title, emphasing surprise attacks and sniping. It uses the new voxel space engine which provides a large field of vision.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: Pentium II or equivalent
RAM:64 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 2 MB VRAM
DirectX: DirectX v6.1
Official URLOfficial Site
The solo missions can be fun, for the first time around, except for the...
This game is great even though not great in graphic, it has some of the coolest...
Spend some money on this game. This perfect game for comando-action maniacs. Buy this...
multiplayer is rowdy good fun. just like real war. as soon as you drop in the game,...
I found that when playing online its best to have it in a low resolution when you're...
posted Nov 03, 99 5:09pm
posted Oct 20, 99 3:42am
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Novalogic
- Publisher: Novalogic
Released North America Oct 31, 1999
- Delta Force (1998)
- Delta Force Trilogy (2002)
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (2003)
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre (2004)
- Delta Force: Land Warrior (2000)
- Delta Force: Task Force Dagger (2002)
- Delta Force: Xtreme (2005)
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (2005)
- Delta Force: Urban Warfare (2010)
- Delta Force: Urban Warfare (2002)
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (2004)