BackgroundHack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this red-hot arcade adventure from the award-winning development studio, The Behemoth! Featuring hand-drawn characters, Castle Crashers delivers unique hi-res illustrated visuals like nothing you've ever seen before.
Play with up to three friends locally or online and discover the mind-boggling magic and mystery in the amazing world we have created just for you. Save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles! Play with more than 20 unlockable characters, 40 weapons to customize your hero, and an arsenal of combos and magical attacks to choose from.
GameplayGeneral hack and slash game play. It also includes using magic. The game play is straight forward. It involves a basic ranking system with many different weapons to use. You can also switch your character and start a new file instead of having the same rank for each character. Many new unlockable characters and much more stuff to do in this game.
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock new combos and magical attacks as your character progresses through the game. You have an almost limitless amount of combos to perform alone, or with a group of friends.
* Experience system: As you fight your way through the various levels of Castle Crashers, your character gains more experience points that will in return give you the option to adjust your four main stats -- Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
* Weapons weapons weapons! Each player has the ability to unlock more than 40 weapons.
* Animal orbs: These little companions add enhancements to your attributes. Each pet has different abilities to benefit you, with various ways of unlocking each one. Defeat a boss and steal his companion, dig them up, or buy them at a store.
* Treasure hunt: Unlockable items, weapons, pet companions, and characters are buried throughout the various levels of Castle Crashers.
* Stores: Spread across the various worlds of Castle Crashers, every store has specific items to sell. Collect gold from killing enemies, finding treasures, or opening chests, then take your collected gold to these stores for some weapons, items, character unlocks, and more!
Official URLOfficial Site
Castle Crashers has arrived for PC via Steam, at long last. Know what that means? The game is no longer a console... posted Sep 27, 12 1:27pm
Behemoth has confirmed that Castle Crashers will receive a PC version via a Steam release. Steam Cloud... posted Aug 16, 12 8:54am