BackgroundLive the adventure of being a part of the United Federation of Planets as you will control real starship officers. Each member will have statistics visble to you as you try to carry out your mission. Qa'vIn, and good luck.
In short this game is for strategy gamers or hard-core Star Trek fans. It's graphics...
awesome game, even though I keep getting one of my team members killed.
I got Away Team two days ago and I have not been able to stop playing it. Now my...
I've been playing the game for a few days now and I like it alot better than fallout...
I started playing a day ago and almost 1/2 way through. I knowI'll want more missions...
This game is great. The story is interesting, and the gameplay is good. The only...
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Mar 13, 2001
- Star Trek Online
- Star Trek: Armada II
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars
- Star Trek: Away Team
- Star Trek Bridge Commander
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine: The Fallen
- Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
- Star Trek: New Worlds
- Star Trek: Armada
- Star Trek: Birth of the Federation