BackgroundAlien vs. Predator 2 is sequel to Alien vs. Predator, and combines elements, creatures, and settings from the movies "Aliens" and "Predator" in three unique, interlocking stories. Each story unfolds from the perspective of a young Marine Corporal, a newly emerged Alien, and a Predator on the hunt. Only one species can emerge victorious in the FPS action you can take part in!
- Play as one of three lethal species, Predator, Alien or Human in an interwining storyline across the planet LV-1201
- Featuring 21 missions across all 3 species.
- Spports up to 16 player multiplayer over the internet in one of 6 multiplayer modes; Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Hunt, Survivor, Overrun and Evac.
- Play as any one of 10 available multiplayer classes for your species.
- 32-bit animated light mapping for phenomenal special effects.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PIII 450 or equivalent
RAM:128 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 16 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 750 MB
Sound Board: Yes
DirectX: DirectX v8.0
Official URLOfficial Site
Variety reports that Paul Anderson, who previously handled the motion picture adaptation of the Resident Evil game... posted Jul 15, 02 8:46pm
Sierra Entertainment and Fox Interactive announced today the development of the Aliens versus Predator 2: Primal... posted Apr 10, 02 11:12pm
It's only a matter of time until players can immerse themselves in a game that combines elements, creatures, and... posted Oct 18, 01 10:57pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Monolith Productions
- Publisher: Fox Interactive
Released North America Oct 30, 2001 Europe Nov 16, 2001
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Aliens Vs. Predator
- Aliens vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt
- Aliens vs. Predator 2
- Aliens Vs Predator Gold Edition