The continuation of Alien Nations, play this RTS with the choice of 3 different races. Use research, trade and diplomacy to achieve your objective. The view changes from day to night and back for more realistic real time game play.
- The Nations allows the player to complete goals using different strategies: Whilst warriors will try to conquer the world in a more conventional destructive manner, not all players will wish to follow this path.
- For this reason, due to public demand, we have included a new option that allows peaceful players to follow a less violent approach in their mission to unite all tribes and nations.
- "What tribes", you ask? This important gameplay innovation adds totally new strategic aspects to the game. Each nation is now made up of several different tribes. The player takes control over one of the tribes and must satisfy this particular tribe's needs and wishes. Once this has been accomplished, members of other tribes, enticed by the player's leadership, will wish to join the player's tribe. Especially enjoyable consequences may occur when an entire tribe decides to give the player total control!
- An intelligent AI system has been implemented allowing your subjects to think: Once the player has decided that wood needs to be chopped, lumberjacks will immediately follow the player's wish... unless, of course, they are taking a break, sleeping or just unhappy with their living conditions.
- Members of the tribe now build houses on their own. This will only happen if several conditions are met; e.g. there is enough room; living conditions are acceptable; and the prospective building spot is not too close to a military base.
- Each creature has his or her own habits and patterns of behavior.
- Day and night cycles are included
- Realistic population growth (creatures give birth!)
- Greater differences between the nations. Each group now has its own special skills.
- Significantly improved, incredibly detailed graphics.
- Even more difficult missions for the player to complete.