BackgroundIn 1899, Oliver Lavisheart, young adventurous Englishman, accepts to help his uncle Mathew to win a bet: going around the world in 80 days or less to collect proof that the wacky uncle has created 4 major inventions in 4 different cities all around the world. Oliver follows Phileas Fogg's tracks through Egypt, India, Japan, and finally to America. He has only 80 days, or his uncle will lose his bet and will be ruined.
For this trip you will become Oliver, discover your uncle's fantastic talents, his adventurous life and his secrets. You will also learn a lot about yourself, the truth about your family and the true nature of this incredible bet.
As the game progresses you will help a strange German Archeologist, rescue a distressed - not overly bright actress from Bollywood, organize a SM contest, win an elephant race, drive the biggest airship ever, find a way to make the Scottish tartan the coolest street wear worldwide, fool a shogun's samurai, burn your own boat to go faster, avoid the traps of inspector Fix's nasty son, get into disguise, bribe, steal...
- based on Jules Verne's most read book!
- real time 3D universe;
- high level real time 3D engine, clothes animation, lip-synch, shaders, particles system, sound engine...
- new incredible gameplay combining investigation, exploration, and stealth;
- manage time, money, rest and food during your adventure;
- absolute interactivity: you will speak, run, jump, climb, disguise sleep eat and even bribe;
- 100 characters to meet and interact with;
- choose your level of difficulty: from tourist to raider;
- drive vehicles from Elephants to an Airship;
Prepare your self for the most interesting 80 days in your life.
Hardware Requirements<li type="square">Windows 98, 2K, Me, XP
<li type="square">Pentium 1 ghz
<li type="square">Video card Gerforce 3 or radeon 8500 64 Mo
<li type="square">Direct X 9
<li type="square">512 RAM
<li type="square">1.5 gb free space
<li type="square">Sound card
<li type="square">Pentium 2ghZ
<li type="square">Video card 128 MO Geforce or radeon
<li type="square">1ghz RAM
<li type="square">1.5 gb HDD free space