BackgroundSet in the heart of today's cities, experience the gritty lifestyles of police task forces or as a gangster who must survive the local neighborhood thugs while fighting your way up the ranks. Bust out of prison, or infiltrate the inner sanctum of the drug lord's mansion, your knowledge of the streets will be put to the test because 25 to Life IS the streets!
- Battle online with up to 16 players in this intense urban battlefield. Establish and defend your turf or uphold the law and exchange fire against your opponents using the USB Headset!
- Compelling single player game-play. See the world of 25 to Life as you try to survive life on the grind as a rising thug forced into action-packed situations.
- Highly interactive urban environment delivers a superior and realistic gameplay experience. Car alarms, barking dogs, pedestrians are few of the items that may give your position away.
- Fully customisable character system gives you the freedom to define your looks and style. Display your ranking by unlocking and customizing your gear with the latest threads!
- Robust weapons arsenal includes both lethal and non-lethal ways to take out your opponents.
- Cutting Edge Hip Hop soundtrack featuring undeniable rap classics as well as the best of current and breaking artists.
Hardware RequirementsOPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 2000/Windows XP (admin rights required)(Windows® 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
CPU: Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AthlonXP equivalent)
RAM: 256MB System Memory
GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 64MB Direct3D Card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support
(GeForce 3/Radeon 8500+) (GeForce 4MX Not Supported)
SOUND: 100% DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
HARD DRIVE: 2.5GB uncompressed free disk space
INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and Mouse
INTERNET: LAN and Broadband play supported
Note: Laptops & Integrated graphic cards may function but are not supported.
Official URLOfficial Site
jhariyaanand0 and 1 others own 25 to Life
Erioniks played 25 to Life