BackgroundWorms World Party is the N-Gage port of the last 2D worms game. Worms 3D debuted last year, amid very mixed reviews, so the franchise's mobile return to rigid frontality is, for many, a happy one.
- In this turn-based action strategy game, teams of humorously animated worms wage battles across weird, randomly generated landscapes
- Single player modes include training missions to hone your creative attack and lightning-speed decision making skills in deathmatch and mission-based games
- Unleash mutant worm-destroying sheep, fierce bazooka cannons, and ancient Kung Fu powers on unsuspecting worm opponents
- Fight your way across several environments including snow-covered worlds and deep, dark forests. Perhaps the lure of the cheese landscape is calling you to battle, or you may just win the day and declare yourself king of the fruit bowl... it's all up to you to decide!
- With the power of the customizer, you can name your worms, select unique weapon inventories, and, when the inevitable happens, pick out the tombstone for your worm's final resting place
- Fully customizable game options that allow you, the player, the ability to choose the way you deal wormy mayhem to opponents, from drawn-out wars to quick and dirty skirmishes
- The more worms, the better: 2 people can go head-to-head against each other over a wireless Bluetooth connection, or have a 4-way battle in the N-Gage Arena
- Test yourself in tournaments, including "Worm King" elimination and "Survival of the Wormiest"
- Matchmaking helps you find other gamers by skill level or time zone
- There's more than one way to top the global rankings in the N-Gage Arena, from top scores to worst friendly-fire offender to most boring worm
- Worms World Party (N-Gage) Dec 21
- Genre: Turn-based (NGAGE)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Paragon 5
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 19, 2004 Europe Oct 19, 2004
- Worms Clan Wars
- Worms Revolution
- Worms Crazy Golf
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem
- Worms 3D
- Worms World Party
- Worms Armageddon