World War II in Southern Europe, 1943: the struggle for Europe is at a critical point. Special forces are urgently needed, and you're going to lead a platoon of them. But be prepared for full immersion: one look at the painstakingly researched uniforms, weapon types, and locations, and you'll be itching to get on the battlefield
- WWII consultants worked on the game to ensure historically accurate missions, ranging from search and destroy to reconnaissance to transporting vitally needed materials.
- The making of Pathway to Glory took more than 800 different sprites for highly detailed graphics, 100 in-game illustrations, thousands of real-world photographs of locations, and 16 in-game languages - even motion-capturing 160 Finnish soldiers for awesomely authentic troop movement and behavior.
- A large range of weaponry is at your disposal, including tanks, planes (if you call in an air strike), and anything usable you find on the battlefield. However, the more your soldiers carry, the slower they'll be.
- Turn-based strategy: each round you'll get action points to move your troops into position and give orders.
- Each of your soldiers can gain experience, new skills, and weapons - even medals - and they each have a distinct personality.
- Go against another player using the same game deck with the Hot Seat option, or connect via Bluetooth technology and go head-to-head. Tweak soldier skill level, number of opponents, and other variables to keep the action fresh and unpredictable.
- Connect to the N-Gage Arena and for multiplayer warfare in the global community - plus you can chat with other players and see your global ranking. Fight cooperatively with another player's platoon against a common enemy, and be ready to move when they radio over for backup.