BackgroundEastern Europe, 2008.
War has broken out on the borders of Russia, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghosts - an elite handful of specially trained U.S. Army Green Berets armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms...literally.
GameplayIt's Ghost Recon again, this time for the N-Gage. You must lead a brand-new squad as they focus on covert military strikes and international peacekeeping missions. You and your team conduct extensive missions on foot, but you'll occasionally have assistance from troops in tanks, helicopters and close air support. You'll be working with international military forces and NATO to fight against rising dictators and rebel groups.
- All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields
- Multiplayer: Split-screen multiplayer for two players
- Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW
quickly and 2 others own Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
- Genre: Shooter (NGAGE)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
Released North America Oct 7, 2003
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
- Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon