BackgroundWith the unique Nokia N-Gage features of FIFA Soccer 2004, the players will be able to create the history of FIFA Soccer 2004 in their own hands. By going up against 6,000 real players from more than 300 official teams and the multiplayer experience of head to head play, FIFA Soccer 2004 on N-Gage offers players the chance to skillfully challenge each other in real time. FIFA Soccer 2004 will be available on the Nokia N-Gage game deck in time for the 2003 holiday season.
- Groundbreaking Gameplay: FIFA 2004 offers a fine-tuned game engine, and new animations dramatically enhance the smoothness in player movement through organic motion.
- Off the Ball Control: Take command of players not in possession of the ball. Call in tackles, jostle for space, lose your marker, and send players on runs at the touch of a button.
- Expanded Database and Controls: Enjoy richer depth to team AI, attributes, tactics, playing styles, and individual player personalities.
- Be the Ultimate Player Manager: Be your own player manager with FIFA's deep Career Mode. Build your franchise and guide your club to the Championship by making calculated front-office decisions.
- In-game Management: Prove your tactical genius on the fly, by making adjustments mid-game and calling plays in real time via D-pad.
- Play With The Best: More than 300 teams and 6,000 players are available.
Official URLOfficial Site
StigmatisedA gigantic leap from 03, improving many things. Great game. FIFASoccer2004 PS2
May 27, 09 1:11pm
VeGiTAX2 owns FIFA Soccer 2004
- Genre: Soccer
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 15, 2003 Europe Dec 11, 2003
- Also known as:
- FIFA Soccer 2004