BackgroundSomeone has stolen the golden Bomberman statue, the pride of peaceful Bomberman Town. Bomberman, the town peacekeeper and our hero, set out to find the stolen statue. During his investigation, he met a stranger who seemed a likely suspect for the crime and chased him into a warphole. Now, you must join Bomberman on his journey to recover the stolen statue and restore the symbol of Bomberman Town.
GameplayBomberman is an action game that has become synonymous with the Hudson brand. The first game, which was released in 1985 for the NES, went on to sell over one million copies. Bomberman boasts a simple and addictive game system where the players set bombs to knock out enemies.
The game's endless strategic possibilities have made it a critical success. Multiplayer gaming has become the Bomberman series' forte, and over 40 titles have been released for most home console systems. In total, it has become one of the greatest multiplayer games ever.
- 8 unique worlds to conquer, each with 5 stages
- Original 16-bit graphics still look stylin' on the N-Gage platform
- Connect with another game deck using Bluetooth wireless technology
- Fight for the title over five 2-player battle stages
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Puzzle Games(NGAGE)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Hudson Soft
Released North America Jul 20, 2004
- Also known as:
- Bomberman Portable in Japan