BackgroundFeel the speed as Moto-GP on the Nokia N-Gage game deck lets you harness the power of the latest racing technology. Choose between 10 top-of-the-range bikes from Suzuki to Yamaha, and then hit the tracks as you attempt to conquer the most hazardous racing conditions on the planet. Cuz' you only need two wheels to move.
GameplayWith THQ setting a very high standard for motorcycle games for GBA, this game will be one of the top racing games ever on the Gameboy Advance
- Official licence of the FIM World Motorcycle Championship
- Real tracks, teams, and riders
- Challenge mode--54 challenges with rewards to unlock
- Season mode offering mid-season transfers
- Race against the clock, your previous best time and the odds
- Fantastic replay mode that looks almost as good as watching on TV
- Detailed bike and circuit graphics with genuine trackside scenery
Unrelated to Namco's "MotoGP" series.
Added on: August 22, 2003