After a smashing debut onto the NES, a sequel was inevitable. Two sequels were made;...
Creating a ground-breaking title that helps define the gaming market is a difficult...
Super Mario Bros. 2 is a pretty good game but just not as good as the first one. I...
BackgroundOne night Mario has a strange dream while sleeping. In this dream he saw a very long staircase that ended in a door. When the door was opened a vast new world lay before him. A voice declared the world as Subcon, and pleaded for Mario's help against a villian called Wart.
The next day Mario, Luigi, Toad and the Princess head out for a picnic. When they arrive at the site they spot a cave and investigate. To their surprise they find the same staircase Mario had seen in his dream. So their adventures in the land of Subcon had begun.
- Play as one of four characters, each with their own special talents
- Defeat enemies by throwing vegetables, pow blocks, mushroom blocks or even other enemies
- Grab powerups, such as the mushroom or the power star, to help you against the enemy
- Make your way through 20 levels for the final battle against Wart
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009)
- Super Mario Bros. (2006)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (2007)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (2007)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (2007)
- Super Mario Bros. (2012)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (2012)
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (2011)
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (1999)
- Super Mario Bros. (1985)
- Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels (Import) (1986)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (1990)
- BS Super Mario Collection - Dai-1-Shuu (1997)
- BS Super Mario USA 1 (Import)
- BS Super Mario USA 2 (Import)
- BS Super Mario USA 3 (Import)
- BS Super Mario USA 4 (Import)
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (1996)