BackgroundThe eagerly-anticiapted sequel to the 1989 hit, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos took the tried and true formula of the original Ninja Gaiden and improved greatly upon it's 8 bit graphics.
Features- 13 levels spanning a total of 7 chapters
- Original storyline, complete with cinematics
- Special secret test options, including the infamous "MUSICRUISE"
- Support the Wiki! Jan 2
KillerKat909 and 17 others own Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos
Noko and 1 others played Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos
The sequel to the popular "Ninja Gaiden" game really pushed the NES to new limits with...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Tecmo
- Publisher: Tecmo
Released North America Jun 1, 1990 Japan Apr 6, 1990
- Ninja Gaiden (Arcade) (2009)
- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (2008)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (2012)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (2012)
- Ninja Gaiden (1989)